- How do I register in Keno?
- Simply create an account on our website by clicking the Join Now button.
- How do I log in?
- Enter your registered Dafabet username and password on the website.
- How do I deposit?
- Log in with your Dafabet Account username and password and click ‘Cashier’. Select your preferred payment method and click ‘Deposit’.
Make sure you deposit on the correct wallet to start playing.
- Can I play anywhere? Are there restricted countries?
- Keno is not available for the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- What Keno regions are available? How many are there?
- There are six Keno regions you can bet on. Official results come from Chinese (Beijing), Canadian, Australian, Slovakian, Malta, and West Canada.
- How many kinds of bet types are there?
- There are 7 kinds of bet types you can enjoy:
- BIG, SMALL, ACTUAL/EXACT SCORE
- ODD, EVEN
- ODDS, EVENS, TIE
- UP, DOWN, TIE
- Five Ranges (GOLD, WOOD, WATER, FIRE & EARTH)
- Pearl Ball
- Big/Small & Odd/Even Parlay
*For the complete mechanics of each bet type, click here.
- Can I place a bet on more than one market location?
- You can place a single bet in each market location and you can also place a bet across the different markets simultaneously and make a parlay bet in the lobby screen.
*For the complete steps on HOW TO BET, click here.
Cashier (Deposit, Withdraw, Fund transfer, Cash points)
- What currencies are supported in Keno?
- Keno supports the following currencies:
- EUR (Euro)
- IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)
- MYR (Malaysian Ringgit)
- RMB (Chinese RenMinBi)
- THB (Thai Baht)
- USD (United States Dollar)
- VND (Vietnamese Dong)
- INR (Indian Rupee)
- KRW (Korean Won)
- What are the available payment methods and set deposit/withdrawal limits?
- All payment methods and set deposit/withdrawal limits in the current Dafabet cashier are also available in Keno. To view all available payment methods, click here.
- What should I do if I have a query related to deposit?
- For any queries, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support or click here to access live chat.
- How long does it take to process my deposit?
- Processing times depends on your chosen payment method.
** For any unanswered questions, email us through our Customer Support or contact us instantly through Live Chat.